31 December 2011

Update and Mini Perfume Collection

So, it has been forever since I've been able to add anything new here.  That last semester was a killer, but I managed to maintain an A in every class!  Whew!  I am still planning on uploading my artwork, so stay tuned.  For now, I've decided to throw an idea out there.

I love mini bottles of perfumes and have always looked for a way to not only display the collection, but make it easily accessible.  Solution:  find an old typesetter's case at an antique store and mount it to the wall using little mounting brackets.  Mine is in my bathroom next to the vanity where I get ready in the morning.


And there you have it!  Stay tuned...I'll try to update not only my ideas like this, but the artwork, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I welcome any advice or feedback. As of now, I do not moderate my comments. Feel free to link your blog as I understand the desire to increase your audience. I do read all comments and will check out your blog. However, please don't spam my comments just to promote your blog. If you do not have anything constructive to add besides a blog link, your comment will be deleted. Thanks!