31 December 2011

And more artwork!

Here are some things I've painted around the house...
These first two were holders I painted that I hung my daughter's diaper stacker from.  Now, they hold her various beaded necklaces from parades and scarves.


 This next one is in my daughter's bathroom and holds her robes and hand towels (there are actually two with the same painting).
 And this last one is in the master bath for hanging my robe and bath caddy (again, there are actually two).
All of these were painted on decorative curtain holders that were left behind by the previous owners of the house we owned in Florida.  Re-purpose baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I welcome any advice or feedback. As of now, I do not moderate my comments. Feel free to link your blog as I understand the desire to increase your audience. I do read all comments and will check out your blog. However, please don't spam my comments just to promote your blog. If you do not have anything constructive to add besides a blog link, your comment will be deleted. Thanks!