31 December 2011

Curtains!

Here are some curtains I've made throughout the house.  It is important to note that I did not use a pattern.  In fact, I do not actually know how to sew, really.  I was just "winging it" and hoping the results would be good enough to cover a window in the house.  All of these were also lined, except for the guest room curtain.
Bedroom curtain (two long pieces with short valance in the middle)

Guest room curtain (hung from an oar and tied back with rope on a cleat to go with the nautical theme)

Living room curtains

Valance in my daughter's room

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I welcome any advice or feedback. As of now, I do not moderate my comments. Feel free to link your blog as I understand the desire to increase your audience. I do read all comments and will check out your blog. However, please don't spam my comments just to promote your blog. If you do not have anything constructive to add besides a blog link, your comment will be deleted. Thanks!