06 June 2011

Operation Fruit Bowl Complete! (For now)

The last addition to the bowl was an egg.
The pattern can be found here.
I will try to get a picture of the full bowl uploaded soon.  And I do plan to add some more, I just don't have the right yarn or patterns yet.  Besides, on to other projects, such as...school.  Blech.

Alex got out of school over a week ago, and I started last week.  No fun!  So I am hoping this blog will give me much needed breaks from reading and writing papers.  Any projects will have to be quite small unfortunately.  :o(

Anyway, I don't know what will come next.  So stay tuned and thanks for all the e-mails and notes I've gotten with great comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I welcome any advice or feedback. As of now, I do not moderate my comments. Feel free to link your blog as I understand the desire to increase your audience. I do read all comments and will check out your blog. However, please don't spam my comments just to promote your blog. If you do not have anything constructive to add besides a blog link, your comment will be deleted. Thanks!